Doctor, this is why I love you. Right here.
Vincent van Gogh was a man who is somewhat famous for his mental instability. He later ended his own life. For the Doctor to go and show him that his art mattered, and that his existence mattered…is amazing. And I wish someone could have shown this amazing artist how much he contributed to the world.
I wish the Doctor could show everyone how they mattered, because everybody does matter. In our own small way, we change the world simply by existing.
I will always, always, ALWAYS reblog this when it’s on my dash.
Never not reblog.
I’ve never watched Dr. Who but oh my god I am crying right now. This is amazing.
492,206 notes | Reblogged: (via
- potterlocked-and-proud reblogged this from thetardisissexy
- i-am-the-fandoms reblogged this from ordo-skirata
- wannabe-commander reblogged this from followallthefandoms
- 525600fandoms likes this
- shadowswolfatdawn likes this
- sam-and-food-and-stuff reblogged this from hopeless-fallen-angels
- Show more notes